We offer a variety of Ketubah texts, including:
- The traditional Orthodox (Aramaic)
- Conservative (this includes the Leiberman Clause)
- We also offer Reform, Egalitarian and Interfaith texts.
- Our Egalitarian and Interfaith texts are also available for same sex couples: Feminine Egalitarian, Feminine Interfaith, Masculine Egalitarian and Masculine Interfaith.
- We now offer 2 Non Denominational Ketubah texts for couples who are not Jewish but wish to incorporate a ketubah in their wedding ceremony Non Denominational 1 and Non Denominational 2.
Personalized Ketubah Texts
Most couples opt to have their Ketubah personalized with their names, the date and place of the ceremony, and generally the names of their parents. The details are added to the text and a text proof is sent to you before the Ketubah is printed, so you can be sure all is as you wish it to appear. The Ketubah Information Form, which can be downloaded and printed out, should be filled in and faxed to us.